Despite my belief that I must be in the wrong species,
I am coming to terms with the idea that I am, in fact, human.
I am sentient.
It is obvious that I possess a consciousness.
I am capable of perception.
I am able to reason.
I can imagine.
Yes, this is all exciting to me, but something still seems to be missing.
I speak, but I always question it.
How it forms words.
Sometimes, I feel that if I were to take a step back and watch myself,
I wouldn’t be able to make sense of the noise coming from my mouth.
I don’t feel comfortable in this particular biota.
I lose sleep in this time scale.
Still, I am coming to terms with the idea I am, in fact, human.
- ebbingusually likes this
- theworldescaping likes this
- nemoranth likes this
- memrys-blue likes this
- policecallsnogbox reblogged this from burningmuse
- burningmuse reblogged this from benvenutogaristo and added:
- roselovesyellowroses likes this
- leaveyouapen likes this
- allthislife likes this
- benvenutogaristo posted this